Sunday, April 5, 2009

Smile when you walk...

I often would go on evening walks..People known to me would spot me..They would smile..I rarely paid attention to them..Not because I am arrogant or wanted to avoid them..I was simply talking to myself..and never would see people around me. Talking to oneself while walking seems funny..Some people think that I have some sort of a disorder..But, it gives me a chance to clear up some space in my head..and relax those overworked neurons a bit..My close friends will vouch for it..I need to do this...

But,now as i look back..I think I should have atleast smiled back at those people..In fact, one should smile while walking..One never knows who is watching..who is coming by..Atleast if one doesnt want to stand and talk to them, easiest way is smiling..and moving on. A smile costs nothing..great investment as it fetches one right back from the other side..And if its a pretty gal who smiles back..it is a sure profit..You dont need to know any special language to smile..

My not smiling in the past..has cost me some friends..I have never seen them again. Perhaps, I left them with an impression of vanity and self centredness...I regret it..But, I move on now..with a smile on my face when I walk...It is never too late to smile..For this curve extends to infinity.

No comments:

Post a Comment