Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Gone with the wind....

It was just another beautiful late evening. I left from my workplace. As soon as I came out in the open, I was full of awe. The wind blew..The trees swayed..The waters in the lagoon went into a rhythmic trance. It was diificult for me to decide. Whats more eye catching ? The wind or the lovely sunset. It was chilly. Not at all pleasant. I was wearing full sleeves..that helped but not much. Then, I decided to walk all the way to the train station, which is about 15 to 20 mins walk from my workplace. Like I had a choice? I was working late and all buses/shuttles were gone. So, I had to walk. But, once I came out of the building, I was thinking. I would have walked irrespective of the buses and shuttles. Saying it was breezy would be an understatement. My bag was flying all over. I was holding onto it for good. It was breathtaking..Those 20 mins were just mind blowing..no puns intended..Cold..windy..walking against the wind..I was not having fun, but it was a once in a while opportunity.

The wind blew. It seemed as if it wanted to reach out to me. It wanted to say something to me. It was a divine experience of sorts..As for the gale..it touched my face...and every nerve paid obeisance. My inner self knew what it wanted to tell. Though it did not speak any words...my inner self did hear and..did understand. I dont know what it is like coming face to face with Him. But, in moments like these..the spirit of every living entity becomes one with that of nature. And your heart is filled with divine bliss..and solitude...

1 comment: