Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Confuse everyone... and thy name shall remain...

What is the best way to make people remember you? Writing it on a piece of paper and handing it out to them is perhaps not what I had in mind..Calling them up many times..not that either. Well, confuse everyone around you..Thats the name of the game..The more you confuse people, the more they think about you..The less you give out information, the more you are in demand..This may seem funny, but somehow I have seen it working with some people around me..

Can you recollect how many friends you met today who told you something important, something helpful..I dont think so..Now, you certainly remember the craziest thing that happened today..That which confounded you..And voila...the first person on your mind is the person who did it..Even easier, if that person laughed at that time..Because, more often than not, in such cases, only that person must have laughed..

Now, some may not agree with me. I may have even left you confused to an extent..If that is the case, then the name remains..Else, whats in a name..

No comments:

Post a Comment