Saturday, June 25, 2011

All animals are equal

Ok, So certain events last week made me read Orwell's words again. All animals are equal. Well, I kind of heard him earlier. But only last week did its meaning actually occur to me in a new way. I do not know if he really meant it in the same context as I put it now. Here it goes anyway. Some people at my workplace got an early Christmas present. Others have been waiting for quite some time now. Now, I do not grudge those who got the goodies. Just not my nature. But I really question the powers that be who scripted this.

Seriously. Sometimes I wonder if fairness is just a mystic being or probably an alien who comes visiting once every Fall. Nah. Ask anyone. Hard press anyone. All you will hear is this. Life is not fair. Let me put it this way. Life is not fair for some. Why those few? I really dont know. But I am willing to listen to anyone who has anything to say on it. Closing thoughts. Orwell just sums its up for me. All animals are equal but some animals are more equal than others. Question is who or what decides which ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment