Saturday, March 21, 2009

The heart that truly loves never forgets...

Memories and stars...they are always out there..Ever had a glance at the night sky?..The stars are always there..Ever shining..ever twinkling..reminding us that beautiful little things together can light up the whole scene..

Today, during a conversation with a close friend, suddenly my thoughts went back to some events which happened more than 7 years ago..concerning a beautiful friend..And by that, I mean inner beauty..It was when I was in college...On the very first day, I saw her..she sat on the seat right behind me..She was wearing lavender sleeveless top...I still remember..

Over the next few months, I interacted with her in an on-off basis..Back then, I was pretty shy..not that i have improved very much ever since..A cheerful personality, she always made her presence felt in the class.. Whenever I would see her, I would see a different yet interesting side of hers..But never bothered to speak to her..However, by the time we left college, both of us started talking a bit..It was then that I really noticed that she was a genuinely warm person. Bright and talented..though a little too flamboyant for me..Going back to the earlier point of inner beauty, she was honest and principled..I believe she was one of those individuals who attempt to lead a life of ideals in a cynical world..Expecting all things to be true and beautiful..

We havent met in all those years since then..I wish her all the best there is in life..and hope some day we will meet again.. in a new setting..and reminisce the past..One last thing..I would never have appreciated Harry Potter and his tales had it not been for her..

The heart that truly loves never forgets...

No comments:

Post a Comment